- Copyrights Asia
Company NameCopyrights Asia Ltd.
AddressAXALL Roppongi 3rd floor, 7-8-6 Roppongi, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 106-0032 Japan
* Moved to new location on May 1, 2021
DirectorsNaoya Kinoshita (Chairman)
Tetsuo Shima (President)
- Business Activities
Copyrights Asia was registered in 1956, and as an international merchandising agent for writers and artists, currently represents many classic properties such as Charlie Chaplin and Paddington Bear. With our specialist knowledge of intellectual property law and extensive domestic and global connections, we maintain licences for merchandising, promotions, events and retail development for a wide range of writers, artists, characters, and other brands.
While seamlessly adapting to the ever-changing media and communications environment, our aim is to provide the most comprehensive services for all your product and promotion needs, and we very much welcome inquiries from licensees wishing to join our licensing programmes.
- Agent for artists, authors, and/or intellectual property owners, focused on characters and lifestyle brands.
- Administration of merchandising and sales promotion agreements to third parties on behalf of intellectual property owners.
- Co-ordination of original art exhibitions and retail events, distribution.
- Co-ordination of import and export of licensed products.
- Product design and fabrication.